Unaddressed Advertising Mail Service (UAMS)
DO YOU HAVE A BUSINESS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO PROMOTE EFFECTIVELY?
IF YES, THEN START A DIRECT MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
Direct Marketing Campaign must reach as many customers as possible in different target groups. Advertising your products and services using traditional media can put a strain on your budget. Aside from being expensive, the advertising mileage you desire cannot be accurately measured since your target market is not specifically defined.
If you would like to conduct a Direct Mail Marketing Campaign, PHILPOST can help you! The Unaddressed Advertising Mail is a cost effective means of disseminating information to your target group of customers in specific areas or subdivisions.
CHARACTERISTICS OF UAMS
• Does not bear name and address of the recipient
• Unsealed and may be opened for postal inspection
• May include a BRE/BRC
• Philpost will submit a distribution completion report signed by the Postmaster and Letter Carrier
• Less expensive than other forms of mass advertisement
How Unaddressed Advertising Mail Service (UAMS) can help reach the target market of the clients?
• UAMS is cost-effective and convenient to use because there is no need to indicate the name and address of the addressees;
• Our Letter Carriers shall deliver the advertising material at the doorsteps of your target group of customers in residential subdivisions, villages, barangays, and commercial centers;
• Philpost can also provide the list of Number of Households of your target group, upon request.
• UAMS can be a very good source of database. To get a customer profile and better result, you may include Business Reply Envelope / Card.
• UAMS is economical. There is no need to spend for labeling and printing of address. The fee is P5.00 for every mail weighing 50 grams and below.
• The scope of its service is NATIONWIDE
Postage Rate: P5.00 only for piece of Direct Mail weighing up to 50 grams
What can be accepted as UAMS?
• Single page flyers
• Sales letters
• Product samples
• Package containing brochures,coupons
• Product catalogue
• Public notices
• Research/survey materials
How can the client avail UAMS?
All clients who wish to avail of UAMS must secure a UAMS Mail Permit at the Regional Director’s Office by submitting the following requirements:
Fill up: Two copies of Application Form (available per request)
Submit: SEC Registration, DTI Permit, or Business Permit; plus Two (2) Samples of your mail item
Click here to download the UAMS Mail Permit Form
Pay: An annual filing / processing fee of Three Hundred Pesos (P300.00)
(Note: The processing fee is subject to change)
UAMS Permit Validity:
UAMS permit shall be valid until 31st day of December of each year and renewable upon filing of application for renewal.
UAMS Indicia / Mail Permit No.
Upon approval of the application, you will receive the approved UAMS permit. The mail permit number or indicia shall be printed at the upper left portion of the envelope / wrapper, and shall read as follows:
Unaddressed Advertising Mail
Postage Paid at Manila CPO
Under UAMS Control # 10-09-030
Valid until December 31, 2010
• Client must fill up a Statement of Mailing in five copies to be received and acknowledged by the Post Office of Entry. The distribution of Statement of Mailing shall be as follows:
Original – Post Office of Entry
Duplicate – Sender
Triplicate – Office of Destination
Quadruplicate – OAPMG for Marketing
Attention: Marketing Services Department
• The Statement of Mailing shall be filled up by a client, per area of distribution or per Municipality / City;
• The client shall securely tie and wrap the UAM items in bundles of 50s or 100s and label it according to area of distribution;
• Postage must be paid at the time of mailing either Cash or in a form of Manager’s Check, or depending on the agreed term and mode of payment;
• The Unaddressed Mail items shall not be attached or affixed on the mailing envelopes of other clients of Philpost;
• Each item shall be stamped or franked in a metering machine as a proof that the items passed through the Post Office.
A Distribution Completion Report shall be submitted to you after the complete delivery of the items, signed by the Letter Carriers who delivered the items, and certified by the Postmaster.